Ardjan's Eye

This blog is about my hobby - photography.
I invite you to join me and look with me through my lens.
Feel free to leave your comment.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Fire

I'm always very fascinated by fire and its power. I can look, or better said, stare at it for hours. So, every time the children have their yearly campfire at Lag Ba Omer (wich is a jewish holiday) I'm always the first in line to help them collect woods, building the campfire and afcourse sit close to it being 'hipnotised' by the the power of fire, while the potatos are being cooked in the fire.
If you look for an hour at it, there won't be even one second the same picture. Here are some pictures of last years campfire. Unnecessary to say that this year again they had the highest and biggest campfire on the site :)



No comments: