Ardjan's Eye

This blog is about my hobby - photography.
I invite you to join me and look with me through my lens.
Feel free to leave your comment.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Trip to Eilat

Last weekend we spend in Eilat, we had a great time. The weather was perfect, nice hot and dry, the way I like it, about 37 degrees. Since we went there by car, we had to cross the Negev desert, after that the Arava desert till Eilat. There are two roads leading to Eilat. One (east side) strait and boring, and one (west side) with more turns and hills, witch is way more beautiful. On that side, the different colors of the desert really are amazing. Since I love driving I didn't mind at all to drive all the way there but on the way back I asked Smadar to drive in the desert part so I could take some pictures. Some I took from the driving car and some times we stopped to make some pictures. Here are some of the pictures I took.


Views from the hotel room, in the east Akaba in Jordan. and the west side the red mountains of Eilat.








Just out of Eilat




All alone and no one to talk to



Beathtaking wilderness


No comments: