Ardjan's Eye

This blog is about my hobby - photography.
I invite you to join me and look with me through my lens.
Feel free to leave your comment.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Sorek stream

Last weekend me and my photography partner Itamar went to Sorek stream.
It's one of the streams which have streaming water, even in the summer, and it's a beautiful place. Once you get down and follow the stream you're surrounded by lots of green and the sound of streaming water breaking the silence. I really enjoyed being out in the nature and of course photographing. The following pictures are some of the high lights of our trip.

This first one, in my eyes the most beautiful one, is a caterpillar we found there and agreed to be a model for a few minutes.






1 comment:

Redzlan aka Tabib said...

Lovely macro shot of caterpillar.

Your Canon PowerShot is powerful,
but the one behind the camera is that really matter!.

best regards,
/redzlan.