Ardjan's Eye

This blog is about my hobby - photography.
I invite you to join me and look with me through my lens.
Feel free to leave your comment.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

PHOTO TRIP 1 (part 1)

Here I am again after a very nice weekend. On Saturday I went with Smadar's cousin on a trip to make some pictures. It was great. We took a 4weeldrive jeep and got to some beautiful places. After we came home, tired but very satisfied, we promised to do this very more often. Here are some pictures to start with, in the next few days I'll post some more. I hope you like it.


Hills in the Beit Shemesh aria

The sun high in the sky watching over a monument called 'bene brit'
this is a bridge onder the main road to Jerusalem. I drive there about 2 times a week and never knew it was there :)




1 comment:

Tink said...

I like all your pictures, but the one of 'bene brit' is fabulous!
Enne... ook daar Holland-fan blijven, hè!? ;-)